What a wonderful Wednesday it has been thus far!
Austin has been remodeling our home for the past two months. He had a room in our house that was his "Georgia room" complete with red and black walls. It really looked great; however, he is having to give it up in order to build a nursery for the baby. So naturally, he had to build another room in which to place all of his belongings. Technically we now have two Georgia rooms in our home, at least for the next month. I will post another day about the remodeling process as it was an adventure in and of itself.
I said all of that because today my husband and I ran errands. I have never been one to get excited about errands, but, as I just told you, I haven't spent a whole day with my husband in two months. I was thrilled when he said he needed a few things!
We started our trip by heading to McKays, which, if you speak to any teacher, there will be one in Heaven. :) We turned in three boxes of books that were once stored in our garage but is now the new Georgia room. We were able to buy more books with the McKay's money we got. My husband got a comic book encyclopedia and some books about UGA, and I picked out books for the baby. (It's ok to laugh; I chuckled when I wrote that.)
After that we ate at one of my favorite places, Red Robin (YUM!). I always get a salad with their poppy-seed honey mustard dressing (which will also be served in Heaven!). We ended up going a few other places after lunch. He got some toys for his new room, I picked up a few things to make crafts with at Hobby Lobby, and we went to get my dad a birthday present.
All in all, we have had a busy day, and I am very much in need of a nap. I may try to get one before dinner. Speaking of dinner, I wonder what my husband is going to make. Oh, did I mention my husband is an excellent cook? Well then, I'll save that for another post. :)
Love to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment