Our little family

Our little family

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Third Trimester Jitters

Well, we are officially in the third trimester of our pregnancy, which brings with it many emotions.  I am so excited that we are so close to meeting our little angel, but at the same time I'm getting very nervous about being a parent.  Her nursery is not yet finished (in fact, we've barely begun), and besides a few outfits, a changing table, and a travel system someone bought us, we really don't have anything for her.  That being said though, I truly am excited. :)
With all the excitement about Catherine's arrival coming up, I am just about beside myself over Christmas.   It is my favorite time of the year.  Usually we go all out with decorating; however, we have not done as much this year.  I think I am just more ready to get her ready.  :)  We have put up our Christmas tree and set out a few decorations, but we have not put as much out as we usually do, simply because I don't want to clean it all up at 8 months pregnant.  :)
To all of you who have gone all out and put up lights, especially outside, thank you!  One of my favorite things to do this time of year is drive around and look at the lights.  I read in a magazine this year about a family tradition of driving around in pjs looking at lights.  I wonder if I can talk my husband into that... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment