So Christmas vacation is in full swing. Austin and I have been busy preparing for Catherine's arrival. I must say, I have the hardest working husband in the world. Not only has he built a new addition to our house (his man cave from this summer), but he has also pretty much single handedly rearranged our whole house in a week.
We were going to use his old UGA room for the nursery, but I was afraid it would be too hard to cover red and black with sage green. Luckily we had another room we could use. He has painted it, shampooed the carpet, built a crib, and rearranged the room. To top it off, he would hardly let me help because he didn't want to make me tired/hurt the baby. I love this man!
He has also been helping his mom with her roof. It has been leaking for a few months now, and she has had him over twice to try and fix it. He is not a fan of heights, nor am I a fan of my husband/baby's daddy being on a roof, but he does love his mommy. He is such a great husband and son! I just can't wait to see the amazing father he will be!
Well, it looks like we will need a vacation from our vacation. ;)
Countdown to Catherine - 53 days!

No comments:
Post a Comment