Well, we have officially hit the 36 week mark with Catherine. I cannot believe that she will be here in a month! I'm really starting to get excited. I just can't wait to see what she looks like, smells like, sounds like, eeek!
We have been very blessed by our family and friends who have thrown showers and given us gifts to prepare for her arrival. I'm sure there is probably something that she still needs, but we can't think of anything. God has truly poured out blessings on us and this little angel.
That being said, I'm also starting to get nervous. I still have a great deal of work to do for work before maternity leave, I've started worrying about actually having her, and I am getting anxious about what to do with a new baby. Everyone has said not to worry and things will fall into place, but I can't help but be apprehensive about this new stage in life. I'm working on turning all my worries over to the Lord, but that has always been my "tragic flaw."
Well, I guess I should get back to my massive "to-do" list so that when she does decide to make an appearance we will be ready. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment