Our little family

Our little family

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Catherine's First Wedding

Today was a big day for my baby girl. She went to her first wedding!

Austin works with Special Occasions Catering, so he was working the wedding all day. Catherine and I spent our last morning alone before I go back to work just playing and eating. Then in the afternoon we went to spend a little time with my sister and darling nephew.

We got home from my sister's with just enough time for us to get dressed and her to eat. Then we were off to the wedding!

The wedding was of a close friend of mine. It was on his parents' property, and it was gorgeous! We got there as they were walking in. Catherine was very well behaved the whole time. She hardly made a peep during the whole ceremony.

The reception was in the barn and it was so lovely! The food was excellent! It was interrupted by a dirty diaper and a spitup induced costume change, but it was wonderful!

Catherine had a great time at her first wedding, and I enjoyed catching up with many friends. They were so good they even made my drinks and plate for me! Catherine and I are two lucky girls.

Best wishes to the happy couple! May you live happily ever after!


No comments:

Post a Comment