Today was quite an eventful day for Catherine and me.
Let me begin by saying my little princess has not been a good napper lately. She is a wonderful napper if I hold her, but her babysitter informed me that had to stop. When she does nap, she will wake up as soon as I lay her down, and when she does fall asleep she only stays that way for about 30 minutes. Trying to get her on a good schedule is summer goal #1.
Back to our adventure though...
She took a great nap this morning (granted I was holding her), which allowed me to meet some of my friends for a fun afternoon of painting pottery. Catherine and I painted her first ornament with the help of a dear friend who held my screaming baby and calmed her down after her mean mommy put paint on her feet. :) We painted a red sphere and put her footprints on it in green. It says "Mistletoes 2012". I think it's going to be really cute.
After that we had a fun lunch, and Catherine and I were able to go to Target with one of our favorite people. :)
That was just the start though! While I was at Target I noticed a Jenny Jumper. It said 4+ months. Well, we are literally days from 4 months, and I bought one at a consignment sale. When we got home I asked Austin to hang it up just for fun. Catherine loves it! She hops, spins, and chews (someone's teething I do believe) all by herself! I am so proud, but I can't help being a little sad as well. My baby is growing up very quickly!
We just back from a family walk, and we showed some friends Catherine jumping. It's hard to believe just 4 months ago she was in my tummy. I can't wait to see what she can do next!
Let me begin by saying my little princess has not been a good napper lately. She is a wonderful napper if I hold her, but her babysitter informed me that had to stop. When she does nap, she will wake up as soon as I lay her down, and when she does fall asleep she only stays that way for about 30 minutes. Trying to get her on a good schedule is summer goal #1.
Back to our adventure though...
She took a great nap this morning (granted I was holding her), which allowed me to meet some of my friends for a fun afternoon of painting pottery. Catherine and I painted her first ornament with the help of a dear friend who held my screaming baby and calmed her down after her mean mommy put paint on her feet. :) We painted a red sphere and put her footprints on it in green. It says "Mistletoes 2012". I think it's going to be really cute.
After that we had a fun lunch, and Catherine and I were able to go to Target with one of our favorite people. :)
That was just the start though! While I was at Target I noticed a Jenny Jumper. It said 4+ months. Well, we are literally days from 4 months, and I bought one at a consignment sale. When we got home I asked Austin to hang it up just for fun. Catherine loves it! She hops, spins, and chews (someone's teething I do believe) all by herself! I am so proud, but I can't help being a little sad as well. My baby is growing up very quickly!
We just back from a family walk, and we showed some friends Catherine jumping. It's hard to believe just 4 months ago she was in my tummy. I can't wait to see what she can do next!

No comments:
Post a Comment