It's hard to believe that 6 months ago I was laying in a hospital bed holding a newborn. Presently I am sitting in the kitchen floor watching my daughter run across the floor in her walker. She only stops long enough to sing and dance.
She has gone from crying and sleeping in those first few days to rolling over, sitting up, jabbering, and actually playing with us. My husband said the other day, "She is so much fun now!"
I have learned a lot these past six months. First, I don't need as much sleep as I once thought. I also like coffee now, which I didn't use to; now I can't get enough. I have learned a new form of love. I couldn't even imagine this love before. I have learned to put myself second. My every choice affects her, so my choices must be good.
I have also learned much more, but someone is ready to play with her mama.
I can't see what's in store for the next six months!
It should have said, "I can't wait to see what's in store for the next 6 months."
ReplyDeleteSuch a precious child ---- they grow up so fast -- enjoy every moment you can with her ... love to you...
ReplyDelete