On Sunday we took Catherine to Zoo Atlanta. I know, we just took her to the zoo, but she really seems to enjoy it. Also, we went for free courtesy of the Georgia library system. We checked out the family pass from the library, watched the DVD, and got to go to the zoo for free. You can't beat that!
We were lucky because we went with my dearest friend Magan. I don't get to spend nearly as much time with her as I would like, so I think Mommy may have had more fun than Catherine. I don't know though, because I think Catherine loves Magan just as much as her mommy does. :)
We planned on a morning zoo trip, but life with an infant is hardly ever planned at the Copes'. We finally got to Atlanta around lunch time, fed Catherine, fed ourselves, and made it to the zoo that afternoon. Catherine was such a trooper the whole time!
I am pretty sure her favorite animals were the gorillas and the pandas, mainly because she could actually see them, and I would easily say the panda was her favorite.
The part she really liked was being able to sit up so tall in her stroller. She has officially moved from supported sitter to sitter in Gerber language. Between sitting up in the stroller and being carried by Daddy, Magan, or myself, I would say her day was a success.
| Magan and Catherine the meerkats! |
| BFFS! |
| Family photo op |
| My favorite picture from the trip! |
ahhh i just saw this post :) i had so much fun with y'all!! sleepover soon!!!
ReplyDelete