On Wednesday we went on another great adventure. We went to the zoo with some of our friends. I was a little nervous that she wouldn't enjoy it, but she really seemed to like looking at the animals.
She really seemed to like watching the little monkeys. She did not like the birds though. They would squawk loudly, and at one point it scared her so badly she cried. Mean bird!
The part she loved the best though I believe was the carousel. She smiled the whole time! It was so cute!
I may just be a proud mama, but I am very impressed with Catherine's behavior and temperment. Every time we go some where people compliment her. She's just our happy little girl. :)
The everyday happenings of the Copes. We are three people with a lot of love for each other. In the words of Jon and Kate Gosselin, "It may be a crazy life, but it's our life."
Our little family
Friday, August 3, 2012
Zoo with Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment